Aditya Kumar .S - firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualification : B.Com, ACA, DISA
- Articleship with M/s. Dagliya and Co., Chartered Accountants and M/s. S.K. Sridhar & Co., Chartered Accountants, Bangalore.
- Audit Executive: M/s. N.M. Raiji & Co., Chartered Accountants, Bangalore.
- Joined R.G.N. Price & Co., Chartered Accountants, Bangalore in the year 2008
- Inducted as Partner in April 2017 and based in Bangalore.
Professional Experience : Over 4 Years
- Statutory Audits / Limited Reviews of companies in various industries including automotive, IT / ITES, Plantation, Sugar and Textile.
- Experience in internal audit of companies in cement, construction, communication technologies, trading, with an objective to improvise the operational controls, identify areas of cost reduction and better compliance management
- Experience in special assignments relating to review of the consolidation procedure and benchmarking accounting practices of one of the leading micro-finance company, investigation into fraudulent activities of a manufacturing entity, assisting clients in determining requisite control requirements in a new overseas facility, advising clients on Ind AS Transition.
- Involved in SOX Testing of an MNC involved in manufacturing of consumer electronics having global operations including presence in China, Taiwan, Europe and US.
Membership and Certifications:
- Active speaker in professional forums like Society of Auditors, CA Study Circle, Institute of Internal Auditors, Madras University, Regional Training Center of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
- Contributed articles on Standards of Auditing and Accounting Standards in the Journal 'Auditor' published by Society of Auditors.
- Achieved Certification in International Auditing Standard and International Financial Reporting from ACCA, UK Cobit5 Foundation from APMG International, Certificate in Forensic Accounting and Fraud Prevention from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.