Parthasarathy AR - email@example.com
Educational Qualifications : FCA, ACWA, Lic.(CS), CISA, MA (Eco), B.Com
- R.G.N Price & Co. : 1996 to 2001
- S R Batliboi & Co. (Ernst & Young) : 2001-03
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) : 2003-07; 2010-13
- KLA Tencor : 2007-10
- R.G.N. Price & Co. : 2013 onwards
: Over 15 Years
- Led engagements in the nature of Enterprise Risk Management and Review of Risks and Controls.
- Project managed Sarbanes Oxley and Clause-49 readiness initiatives.
- Managed internal audits of companies in various industry segments - petrochemical, paper, banking, IT / ITES and Pharma.
- Systems and Process reviews including IT General Computer Controls reviews and automated business process reviews for various large entities.
- Has experience in developing IT Strategy, Pre and Post Implementation Review of various ERPs.
- Managed third-party control reviews of Outsourced Processes including IT, Finance and Supply Chain Shared Service Centres.
- Conducted Forensic review for key clients, including fraud-risk analysis of select business processes.
- Advised clients on governance and control requirements under Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA).
- Managed Statutory Audits of large public sector undertakings, auto-component manufacturing entities.
- Co-authored a report on feasibility of setting up an IT Park in a Tier-II location in India.
- Co-authored an audit guide on Information Technology - Outsourcing (GTAG 7) for the Institute of Internal Auditors, Florida, USA in 2007.
- Stood All India Sixth in the final examinations of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India in December 1992.
- Member of the Board of Governors, in The Institute of Internal Auditors, Madras Chapter. President of the Chapter for the year 2013-14.