R. M. Kamath - firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualification : B.B.M, L.L.B, FCA
- Articleship with P. C. Hansotia & Co. Chartered Accountants, Mumbai
- Practiced under the Firm Names R. M. Kamath & Co. and Pai & Kamath
- Joined R.G.N. Price & Co. in 2005
- Inducted as Partner in 2007 - based at Bangalore
Over 20 years
- Handled audits of Banks : Central Statutory/Branch/Stock and other assignments.
- Performed various audit assignments for Insurance Companies : Risk Based Internal Audit, Statutory Audit.
- Handled statutory audits of large corporates including Public Sector Undertakings in Manufacturing, Petroleum, Petrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Engineering, Finance and Service Industry.
- Provided Internal Audit support to various Companies in Manufacturing, Engineering, Finance and Service Industry.
- Handled Taxation & Tax Audits for Companies in Manufacturing, Service, Trading, Finance and Service Industry.
- Performed Due Diligence Audits on behalf of investors.
- Liasoning with Financial Institutions and Banks for Term Loans & Working Capital Loans.
- B.B.M. – 4th Rank in the University.
- Managing Committee Member/Treasurer/Secretary of Bangalore Branch of ICAI between 1985 to 1988
- Charter Member & Charter Secretary of Rotary Club of Bangalore Basaveshwarnagar.