Sanjeev Dattaram Panchal - email@example.com
Qualification : B.Com, FCA
- Articleship training in A.J. Baliya & Associates, Mumbai
- Joined R.G.N. Price & Co. in 2000
- Inducted as an Associate Partner in 2011 in Mumbai Office
- Handled statutory audit assignments for some of India's leading Companies in Pharmaceuticals, Software, Diamond Trading, Logistics, Aluminium, Jewellery, Garments, Hospitality as well as of a Nationalised Bank, a Public Sector Undertaking (Defence Sector) and Trusts.
- Performed internal audit and systems review of one of the largest private sector companies in India and other leading companies in Petrochemicals, Pharmaceutical, Software, Insurance, Transport, FMGC Retain Chains, Engineering, Foundry as well as a leading Management Institute of the country.
- Have been conducting significant number of collateral inspections (stock audits) and pre disbursement due diligence and a variety of banking related assignments for some large Multinational Banks.
- Performed advisory support in terms of evaluation of the financial health of vendors of a large Multi-national bank and rating the vendors in Europe and Asia.
- Has conducted Due Diligence Reviews on behalf of Potential investors.
- Performed Tax Audits and provided Taxation advisory support to many private limited companies.
- Participated in the Independent Financial Review of a Funding proposal for Government Expenditure on certain specific diseases by Global Fund to the Indian Agency.
- Handled special reviews (such as Suspicious Transactions Reporting) for a large national Mutual fund.
- Has been part of a team liasoning with the IT Vendor and a Large Nationalised bank for configuration of a Compliance Automation Software for the bank.